- You know you have Social Media accounts but don’t know how to utilize them to grow your customer base
- You know you have Social Media accounts but they don’t seem to link to anything
- You discover your Social Media link attributions haven’t been set up properly
- Your posts don’t seem to attract new buyers
- Your posts aren’t moving loyal customers to action
- Your Social Media shares aren’t increasing followers
- You don’t think your customers use Social Media
- You hear the words Social Media and run in fear
Remember when “viral” only meant something bad, and “sharing” generally referred to lego blocks and sandwiches? Welcome to the Sharing Economy, where “Liking” and “Googling” are acceptable verbs. Social Media has quickly evolved, becoming an important influencer on everything from public opinion and politics to business trends and purchasing decisions.
An estimated 30% of the world’s population have one or more Social Media accounts*; 74% of all adult internet users have and use social networking sites; a whopping 90% of 18-29 year olds actively use social networking sites, but the 30-49 year olds aren’t far behind at 78%**, and these numbers are only expected to grow.
Software is available to help distribute messaging across platforms, measure engagement from organic posts and paid advertising, and expand your online community. Some of these options include:
- Sprout Social
With a growing list of clients actively utilizing Social Media Marketing (SMM), Fuze7 possesses a well-rounded knowledge of online social interaction. In the world of internet dominance, tools are evolving all the time to help businesses harness the power of Social Networking and use it most effectively. To get the most out of your SMM, it’s advantageous to partner with experts who can help determine and execute an appropriate SMM plan for your business. We’ll work with you, addressing any barriers and ensuring the time and money you invest in SMM pays off by expanding your online community and increasing customer conversions.